Senior Laravel Developer
Melbourne, Australia or Remote (AU)
MoneyPlace is a fast growing fintech looking to hire a senior Laravel developer to join and help build a dynamic development team as we scale-up.
Want to get to use the likes of Nova, Horizon and all the other wonderful features and packages that the Laravel universe has to offer? Then come and create awesome stuff at MoneyPlace.
If you follow the likes of DHH, Adam Wathan and the guys at Tighten on twitter then you'll get the kind of work place culture we want to establish and the quality of work we want to produce.
Send your resume to email@example.com or message me on twitter
James, MoneyPlace CTO
- Expert knowledge with Laravel and PHP
- Proficient with MySQL, Git, and deployment tools
- Have a solid understanding of modern JS libraries like Vue or React
- Have experience implementing automated testing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Lead a team utilising all the best parts of the Laravel to develop robust, performant and secure applications
- Collaborate on research and experimentation with other areas of the business
- Support the team to learn and grow in a friendly, encouraging environment
Working at MoneyPlace
- We’re a fast-growing company that values diversity and creating a dynamic culture to work in
- We offer a competitive package including a mix of base salary and bonuses
- As MoneyPlace is a subsidiary of Liberty Financial, you will also receive corporate benefits such as a well-being package and generous employee benefits
- We offer a fantastic formal and on the job learning environment to help you build capabilities to excel in this role, as well as your ongoing professional development
- The range of tasks and initiatives available are broad enough to ensure that you're continually engaged and learning